What? You’d like a million of them, you say? Right this way for the full instructions.
I don’t usually reblog food… but DAMN that looks good! :)
Student living got you down?
Check out these 18 amazing snacks that you can make in a cup in the microwave! Cheap and easy these are the perfect snacks!
Jesus take the wheel
Jesus take the whole car
Dear mother of god…
The Foam Titan Sword is over five feet of big bad sword with a whopping 45-inch blade. We designed it to be an awesome costume accessory and the type of thing you can use to chase solicitors off your property. It will arrive in two pieces in a carrying case with a handle. We did this so it would be easy to pack for a convention or anywhere else you want to be respected and feared. Connect the two pieces, click the switch to turn on the blue LEDs, and you’re ready to make a statement on the convention floor, out trick-or-treating, or just chasing away that guy trying to sell you stuff you don’t want.
- Have the biggest sword on the block
- …and be able to carry it, too!
- Blue LED lights on the blade and pommel
- Materials: EVA foam
- Batteries: 2 AA (not included)
- Package: Box with carry handle, perfect for carrying to a convention! Sword splits into two pieces for easy packing and transport. This product comes in a ship-alone box.
- Total length: 60.5”
- Blade length: 45”
- Handle length: 15.5”
- Hilt width: 10”